Schedule a Visit
IMPORTANT MESSAGE REGARDING CAMPUS TOURS AND THE CORONAVIRUS
NMC is suspending all individual and group campus tours through the end of April. NMC is constantly monitoring the status of the coronavirus in our area to keep our learning community, faculty and staff safe. For NMC's most up-to-date COVID-19 information please visit this information hub.
In the meanwhile, we invite you learn about NMC and its campuses, programs and services by using the following options:
- You can view a recorded presentation about NMC and its offerings here
- Use the 360-degree visit on this web page
- Contact us at (855) FIND-NMC (855-346-3662) or via email at admissions@
- Join us for a Virtual Campus Visit each weekday at 10 a.m. or 3 p.m. through the end of April. A recruiter will give a presentation about the college, and you will have the opportunity to ask any questions. Use one of the links below to connect via Zoom. Once the meeting begins, click on the Open Link button. If the Zoom application doesn't open, use the Join by Browser option. You can listen with your computer's audio or call in.
We offer tours based this general schedule. Go to our to see the individual dates.
September through April
Mondays and Fridays 11 a.m.–2 p.m.
This includes a presentation, tour of the main campus and a lunch at the campus cafeteria.
May through July
Thursdays 1–3 p.m.
This includes a presentation and tour of the main campus.
No scheduled tours
Please contact the office to set up an individual tour for a specific date. We also usually have someone available to provide a tour on a walk-in basis. If you’re in the area, stop by the Enrollment 甘肃快3开奖结果 department in the Tanis Building on the main campus.
To sign up for a scheduled tour, go to the with available dates. Select your date, then complete the registration form.
- If there are any special accommodations needed, please contact the office to make arrangements.
- We do not offer scheduled tours on breaks between semesters, but we may be able to provide individual tours. Please contact the office if you’re planning to visit campus during a semester break.
- Due to limited staff availability, we do not offer tours on New Student Orientation days.
Our standard group tour consists of a presentation, walking tour of campus, including Residence Halls, and lunch. The total time is approximately three hours. Please make your request at least three weeks in advance, and include any special requests, in addition to and/or instead of the standard group tour. Thank you.
To schedule a tour for a large group or school, please fill out this form with your information. Someone from the Enrollment 甘肃快3开奖结果 office will contact you to schedule your visit.
甘肃快3开奖结果Phone: (855) FIND-NMC (855-346-3662)
Nondiscrimination Policy: Northwestern Michigan College is committed to a policy of equal opportunity for all persons and does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, disability, genetic information, height, weight, marital status or veteran status in employment, educational programs and activities, and admissions. /non-discrimination
What Campus Visitors Have Said:
“Realization that a community college could be just as good as a university.”
“Presenter [Scott] encouraged, inspired students to be successful through sharing his own experience and wisdom — great!”
“It made me see how big NMC really is.”
“I want to go here now.”